|A peaceful run for the final day of 2016|
- 33 miles less than last year but more mileage than each of the two prior years;
- many runs with a variety of friends - always fun!
|Connie & Anita, weekly running buddies|
|Reunion of the original Satboys Running Gang|
- runs along some of my most favorite routes both in Colorado and in Michigan
|Many a run along Little Traverse Bay this year with Taz|
- just two races: the Bolder Boulder 10k and the Beat the Blerch Half-Marathon (in Carnation, Washington);
- another successful Relay for Life - a night of incomparable camaraderie with thousands of dollars raised for the American Cancer Society;
- and a good start in my quest to run a trail in every state, checking off 13 states in 2016 (Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, California and Nevada), Trail suggestions for any of the remaining states are welcome and encouraged!
My friend Lysa gave me a quote she found that she said reminded her of me: "Those who wish to sing always find a song." I will be singing as I run my way through 2017 doodah! doodah!