Monday, July 13, 2020

Doh!

I woke up this morning suffering from a decided lack of Vim - much less Vigor and Vitality. I puttered around the house hoping for an upsurge in running desire...put out the recycle, went through the Sunday coupon inserts, updated the whiteboard to-do list, prepped my workspace for later-in-the-day report writing, blah blah blah. Still nuthin'.

Running out of time before the heat and crowds hit, I donned my sunglasses, buff (mask), hat, and run belt. As usual when I started wrapping newspaper bags (poop bags) around my belt, Taz dashed over to keep an eye on me. Doh! No wonder I was in the doldrums. I had not yet pet my pup!!!! Holy Cattle Dog! A massive petting and patting and scruffing extravaganza ensued and all was right with the world! Halter on! Leash attached! And out we danced as merry a pair as could be!


No comments: