Tuesday, June 05, 2018

East West - All around the lake

It should come to no surprise to anyone who knows me, that I love the Great Lakes.
Yesterday I did one of my traditional runs whenever I'm in Petoskey, running along the southern shore of Little Traverse Bay. And last night Kendall and I trotted out of the house and across the street to watch the sun set into Lake Michigan. Both events provided opportunities for easterly and westerly photos of some of my most favorite views.

From the run along the Little Traverse Wheelway toward the closed end of the bay.
First the camera looks east toward Petoskey State Park and its dunes, then the camera looks west toward open waters. (Taz, of course, chooses to look the opposite direction from the camera.)




























And last night's photos:
First east toward the breakwater and Petoskey's waterfront park, then west into the sunset.
Ahhhh, another wonderful day Up North.














No comments: