Sunday, July 28, 2019

Catching Up! One of ??? Winter/Spring pictorial review

My Oh My - it has been way too long since I posted.  Apparently I needed a bit of a breather after the Trail Extravaganza. Breather done.  Catching up has begun!  We shall start with a many-snapshot review of the winter and spring. 

Starting with.... Christmas Tea with my women running buddies. A tradition started when I inherited my Grandma's tea cups and happily carried out annually since.



Throughout the seasons, there are always so many delights to be seen along the way.  Just a few from winter/spring 2018-19:


Holiday sculpture along Marshall Road run
Bear Creek frost




Winter Rabbit

What goslings do to stay warm in spring snow

Longhorn Surprise along Bluestem trail spring run

 Of course many of my runs are happily shared with both two-legged and four-legged companions.

Taz, the Little Frost Giant, on a particularly nippy day on Boomerang Hill

A much balmier day - with grand views from the Coal Creek trail



Rain/Snow/Wind Cyclogenesis Day - an exhilarating run!

 And the two-legged running buddies!
Connie - in shorts of course - on our ice trail run to Erie via the Coal Creek Trail

Taz is wondering why I'm not keeping up with Speedster Connie
















The gang gathers for a Very Happy Birthday run!

No spring in Boulder would be complete without running the Bolder Boulder. This year, due to a stress reaction in my foot, I opted for a totally fun run with son Paul and buddy Mort. 'Twas so much fun I wonder why I ever opt for the racing angst!

Mort, pjv, and Paul - all smiles at the start!

Gotta applaud for the music donchaknow!

You didn't see the donuts, mom?!

Last mile! Go Buffs!



No comments: