Tuesday, June 05, 2007

PJ's Run Eve

Back in Boulder and ready to run. I'm tired of all this falderaldering around. Packing, paying bills, laundry. Give me the wide open road!

For those of you in the area, wondering about tomorrow's wheres and whens:
  • Paul and I will start running from our house at 7:50 a.m.
  • A few minutes into the run we'll swing by Creekside Elementary to wave at the students - with a special wave to the second graders who wrote a book about Creekside that we exchanged with some schools along the route.
  • From Creekside, we'll take the Bear Creek bike path ~ 2 miles to my old office at 3645 Marine Street (probably arriving around 8:20-8:30).
  • After saying hey to the gang, we head east on the Boulder Creek bike path, then to Valmont (east), 61st (north), 63rd (north), Jay (east), 75th (north), Cottontail Trail (north), to Highway 52 which we will run east to just past the intersection with 287 (the morning's stopping point).
  • The midday break will be fairly short due to the late start to the day and the ever present afternoon thunderstorms - but productive. Deb will be picking us up and we'll dash to Longmont for a supply of bread from the Great Harvest. Yum!
  • The afternoon is all Highway 52 to Fort Lupton. AndyE is talking about meeting me at the McDonald's parking lot just before the intersection with I25 to run the last 9 miles of the day with me. It'll be the third time I've been Highway 52-ing through Fort Lupton in less than a week - but this time's gonna be Something Special!

1 comment:

Mary said...

good luck, I will be thinking of you every day of your run.
Dead Mary in MA