Saturday, May 10, 2008

Loose ends


After pretty much coasting of late, I experienced a flurry of activity this past week (perhaps inspired by completing our final project for the CU class I was taking - or perhaps egged on by the realization that almost a year has gone by since The Run started). In any case, the last two items of my post-run to-do's have been checked off the list:
  1. Submit my four-part series of articles to Marathon & Beyond. (Who knows if they'll want to publish them; fingers are crossed.)
  2. Send a thank you to Gatorade who provided me with 1400-miles' worth of Riptide Rush for the trip. A palatable enough beverage that I still drink it! Along with my thank you note, I included a link to a Gatorade-related slide show of pictures from the run. The link to the slide show is on the side bar of this blog.
So! Now that the post-run checklist is done - perhaps it's time to start on a new adventure, eh?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you end the article with "eh" -must mean your next long run will be in Canada! -right! - whoops I mean "eh"!