Monday, October 22, 2007

Bunnies

bonus points to whoever spots the bunny in the picture above!

I'm doing volunteer work early in the morning in eastern Boulder. Lately, I've been running home from the job - and the run takes me right along the bike path that I followed out of Boulder on my way to Michigan. Paul and I were running and chatting along that path the first day of The Run when one of us spotted a bunny. The other didn't quite understand what the first one said. "Money?" No.... "Funny?" No.... And eventually the funny money bunny phrase, repeated often during the summer, was born.

Every time I've run home along that path this fall, I've seen a bunny. And am reminded of the run. And funny money bunny. And Paul. It was a very good summer for this lucky mama.

Paul, ready to run, Day 1

No comments: