Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Approaching 63 miles and spring

I am making steady progress toward my 63-miles-in-a-week-by-the-first-day-of-spring goal - however my schedule was thrown off a bit today by this 'n' that so I thought I'd do a short morning run, followed by a run to work/campus and back in the afternoon. But as I got going on my morning run, the day was so lovely I just kept on going and going. When I walked back in the house a little over 90 minutes later, Kendall (who had thought I was doing a short run) exclaimed "You made it!" My reply probably would have made our family's Quote-of-the-Week board back when the boys were still at home and we were doing Quotes of the Week: "It was too nice for a short run."

The current totals: 46.5 miles so far, 16.5 miles to cover in the next two days.

Feeling a bit tired.  So's Taz (who, no, has not been running every step of the way with me but has been covering a bit more mileage than usual...).

early to bed this night...

No comments: