Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Maybe a better way


Oooh! Oooh! Skiers!  Let's go get them!
The snow is doing a very fine job of sticking around. There is enough of it on the trails and enough ice on the roads that it makes one wonder if, perhaps, there might be a mode of self-propelled transportation that would be a bit more pleasurable than running. This ponderable came to the forefront of my brain when Taz and I ran to and though CU South today which seems to have become an in-town cross-country skiing mini-mecca.  Skiers everywhere - all those skinny sticks flashing by Taz much to his amazement.  

Hmmm.  I just looked out the window. It is snowing again. I wonder if those old skis of mine are up for another outing? ...what color wax should I use?...

Snow Sneaux Whatcha got against snow?

No comments: