Tuesday, February 04, 2020

Snow SNOW!

It was pretty darned cold this morning (15-ish) and pretty darned snowy (10-ish) - but it was oh so fun running out there - after the shoveling chores were completed first of course!  (I actually kind of like shoveling, but today's efforts reminded me that I have been neglecting my upper body weight work for the past few months - another item for the gumption resumption list!)
 

Taz and I went over to a field where I can let him run off leash - which he fully approves of. Something about snow gets his jet engines roaring - stopping only long enough to stick his snout deep into a snowbank for thorough investigation before he runs some more.








 
When we were almost done with our loopy-de-loop, we spotted the fox that has been hanging out at the property lately.  I quick got Taz back on leash and pulled out my antiquated flip phone camera for an attempt at a photo. It was a treat just to gaze at the lovely creature.
What a morning - chilly but very bearable, light snow falling, the quiet hush so unique to a snow-covered world. It was a delight to be out there in the midst of it all.

No comments: