Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Martin Miles

The weather forecasters got it right today and both snow and temperatures fell. When I went out this morning we had about six inches of fine powder on the ground and the temps were around 0 with the wind chill. I have the good fortune of living just a block away from the street on which our neighborhood school resides - and the city plows streets with schools. Thus this morning's run was back and forth back and forth back and forth on Martin Drive for a total of six miles. Although I doubt I need to train for snow-running for my summer adventure, I'd best get my brain ready for the occasional bout of boredom. This morning's run filled the bill. Tonight I head over to CU for a women's basketball game (CU vs. CSU - should be fun). I'll go early so I can run the steps in the Events Center. Hard work, particularly fun if they've got pre-game music going, and this run will be warm!

No comments: