Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The weather is a changing

All the weather prognosticators have been talking big snow and tiny temperatures for late today and on into the week. So, after my bold statement of yesterday re. 12.nnnn daily miles not seeming like a whole lot, I got a bit nervous about reaching my weekly 90 mile goal if the weather went south....er....north.....er......yucky. So - during this morning's run (after hearing everyone talk about the incoming snow, wind, and cold) I decided to extend the run a bit and got in a total of 14. Good for miles - but bad from a planning perspective as I did it without any fluids and without having eaten. No brainiac here. Then I put in another 3 miles this afternoon getting some errands done just as the snow was starting to fly. Next on the list: dig around in the closet for running gear to stay warm by as the temps dip to zero.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suggest you take the day off and go watch the movie "Happy Feet" as inspiration.

Dennis