Friday, March 09, 2007

110-180-110 day 5 quick note

This is gonna be quick cuz I'm tired tired tired. But! Other than that - doing well with the 110 week.
After this morning's 16 miles at the rez with Joe (a gorgeous day - so gorgeous that, when I got home after our post-run breakfast, all I did was go inside and change into shorts then go outside and read - no shower or nothin'), and an easy 3.5 this afternoon with Amie (just to keep the legs limber), I find myself sitting at 91 miles for the week - and it's only Friday!

Tomorrow's run will be a run through (so to speak) of the Real Run's first morning's route. I've modified the mapping slightly to include a trail I recently learned of and I figure I should check it out before the real deal. AndyE is planning on joining me at mile 7, then Kendall will pick us up when we get to the 15-mile point. Tomorrow is supposed to be another lovely spring day here in Boulder. I'm looking forward to it!

G'night all!

No comments: