Friday, February 17, 2012

Shopping Run

Two outings bookended the day today:
1) 1 hour 46 minutes of running around and about the south end of town...after originally planning about an hour's run but the time flew by with the easy running, lovely day, and Amie's company.
2) 1 hour 46 minutes (plus or minus...mostly plus some minutes) making good on our Christmas present to Devon: a shopping trip for interview clothes for him. He's gonna be lookin' mighty fine, head (well, neck) to toe: ties, dress shirts, slacks, belts, shoes, even dress gold-toe socks.

The day's events once again confirmed that which all who know me well, know well: it's a sure bet you'll find me running every day...and it's a rare rare day when you'll find me shopping. I do believe I've met my shopping quota for the year (but I've miles to run before I sleep yup yup).

No comments: